Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We Are Pregnant!

Saturday, February 26, 2011
We took the test today and confirmed what I thought was happening in my body! I had some early symptoms that were causing me to suspect I was pregnant, but I didn't want to take the test until I was officially "late." It happened to be just a few days after my family left (Will, Andrew, Brad, Leslie, and Sara), so I unfortunately had to tell them over the phone... but regardless, we were very excited to have a positive pregnancy test!! And here is the official first pregnancy picture:


People have told me in the past that whenever I am pregnant I will be all baby - so we shall see what happens! I called the doc on Monday and made the first appointment. It was decided I was approximately 5 weeks along at that time, and my due date is October 28, 2011. And the journey begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment