Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Family Portrait Session

We went and had family pictures taken at Sears yesterday, and let me just say it proved to be way more complicated than I had every imagined! The session was supposed to start at 11, and I just figured everything would go great and we would be out by 12 or so. Uh, nope, we walked out of Sears around 330! The session started late, so by the time we got going Alexa was getting cranky and we had to stop and feed her. All the pictures in her first outfit (her cute red dress and tights) did not turn out great as a result, but that's okay, hopefully we will get some good shots of her in it over Christmas. The second nd third round of shots went much better - she was full and she was giving some pretty good smiles for the camera. The whole experience definitely tested our patience though! Next time we go to do family photos, I am going to be sure and have a drink to relax me beforehand :) I will attach some of the pictures below. They do have the Sears logo across them because we did not buy the CD of images, we just opted to buy a few different sheets of pictures. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, Alexa is so precious. I wish that I could have met her while we were out in Denver visiting Katie. It will be fun watching her grow via your blog.

    ReplyDelete