Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Friday, January 20, 2012

3 Months!

Alexa is 3 months old today! She is growing so fast. And I just noticed that she is looking off to the right in all 3 of these pictures... there must always be something really interesting over there. Maybe next month I'll get her to look to the left! And it is also her second day of daycare! She got great reports from her first day, so I am hoping to hear more good reports today. It definitely helps ease my mind knowing she is in good hands and having fun :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment