Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Monday, June 27, 2011

2 Fun Updates

1. Aaron finally felt a definite kick! He thought he has maybe felt them in the past, but I could never be sure if it was or not. This time though I felt the kick, and before I could even say something Aaron said he felt something too. So that's exciting!

2. Aaron has finally agreed to the name I have been pulling for! I still would like to go in with 2 names, so we will still be browsing around... but it's exciting that we at least have one we can agree on!

And, here is the most recent monthly picture for those of you not on facebook. See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment