Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Friday, July 1, 2011

June 30th Dr. Appt

Another short but sweet update. I had another doctor's appointment yesterday (yes, I told you I have been going almost weekly) - and the great news for now is my doctor could not hear or see anything abnormal with the heartbeat at this time!! She said if she had not been updated by the other doctors who have seen me she never would have known she was having PACs. So that is great news for now, and I am hoping that they do not reappear at future appointments! As I mentioned in another post, most babies grow out of these abnormal heartbeats, and it looks like this may have happened for us. Fingers crossed! Cervical length looks just fine too. So things are going great! Also - I am going off orientation on Monday. I have been working on my own and taking patients the entire time I have been there, but now I will be "officially" off orientation. This does not mean I don't have plenty of help around though. I really do enjoy my colleagues!

Until the next 2 week appointment... or maybe sooner if I have something to update! Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment