Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Baby "Shower" Week One

As I mentioned in the last post, my cousin Sara has come up with a very fun idea to shower Aaron and I with gifts up until the week baby is due! Per her request (and I think it's a great idea as well!), I will be posting the weekly gifts on the blog. Week one gift is from Sara, Rosemary (my aunt), and Jenny (my cousin Jake's wife). Their letter was B, so they got us a bunch of bathtime stuff! Very cute! We cannot wait for baby girl to take her first bath. We got the tub we registered for, Aveeno bath products, baby washcloths and hooded towels, and our safety kit which includes bathtime stuff such as combs and brushes. It was so fun opening it all up today! This whole idea is really going to get us so excited for the baby to come. Thanks again for organizing this all Sara!! Here is a picture of week one baby gifts:

No comments:

Post a Comment