Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Friday, July 22, 2011

A is for Animals!

On to week 2 of the baby shower! Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but the idea for the weeks leading up to the birth is to spell out BABY GIRL SANFORD with the gifts. Last week I got bathtime stuff for the B. This week my good friend from high school, Marjorie Scheker, sent me animal themed stuff for the A letter. She lives in Spain now and still participated in this weekly showering of gifts! She sent a cute stuffed animal alligator, a lamb that is also a lullaby machine, and some tag along animal chimes to put on the car seat, stroller, etc. Thanks Marjorie! I must say the hardest part about this showering is some people have sent their gifts early, and I have boxes sitting in our enclosed porch just waiting to be opened. It has been hard but I have been successful so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment