Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ready Or Not, Here Comes Baby!

The date is set: October 20th @ 0730.  As of yesterday, baby is still breech, nestled in the exact position she has been for weeks now! My doctor just started laughing when I laid back on the table because her little head so obviously sticks out on my upper left side. And her legs and arms are all on the right side, with butt down. We couldn't even see her feet anymore because they are so far up there! At last week's appt she was even hanging on to her feet, it was very cute! I must say I definitely look like I have a basketball tucked under my shirt, except a lopsided one. It's pretty funny.

So my last day at work is next Monday. I am still unsure of exactly how long I get off, but I know my doctor is approving me for 3 months so hopefully that is what I will get. Aaron will be taking 2 weeks off starting the 20th, which will be a huge help. We are excited to take that time to establish ourselves as a little family in our home!

Also, sorry I have been slacking on the weekly shower gifts. I unfortunately do not have any pictures, but I will tell you about what we have gotten. The 'O' week was Aaron's mom and sister-in-law. Aaron's mom (parents) got us the highchair we registered for. It is super nice, and we cannot wait to use it. It is still in the box for now until she gets big enough to use it. Jackie got us a cute frame with small slots for monthly pictures, and the big slot in the middle is for her year old picture. It will be fun to fill the slots up every month!! The 'R' week is good friend from highschool Kristin Harper (also a bridesmaid in the wedding), and her gift is on the way. I cannot wait to see what she got us! And the 'D' week is from my mother, who very generously provided us with a check to help with baby furniture. I cannot believe we have reached the end! Thanks again to everyone who participated. We are very blessed and lucky to have such a great support system.

I got the CD of images from my maternity pictures yesterday, so I will at least throw a couple of those in here so you have something to look at!



No comments:

Post a Comment