Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Excuse Me? Did You Just Say I Could Have A Baby in 3 Weeks??!!

Yes, that is right. I had my 35 (almost 36) weeks appt today, and although we had discussed at a previous appt when I would have a C-section if I had to have one, it became very real today when she actually scheduled it!! So, big update for everyone, if she does not turn I will be having a scheduled C-section on October 20 or 21. She will let me know next week which date was available.

Do not get me wrong, we are super excited to finally meet this little one, but I am not going to lie that I have been a little shocked this afternoon! We obviously knew the big day was coming, but to have a scheduled day that we could meet her is a different story. So, I am pretty sure Aaron and I are going to be a little frantic over the next 3 weeks really finishing things up in preparation for our big arrival!

I also got a few pictures back from my maternity photos. I will attach them below along with a very cute ultrasound picture of baby's face from today's appt:





No comments:

Post a Comment