Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Monthly Picture

This was taken on Sunday, 3/27, just a few days after the first appointment.  I am 9 weeks here.  I think you can see a little something starting to show through anyways, but maybe it's because I am really arching my back and pulling my shirt against my belly!

I think I have been pretty lucky this first month of pregnancy.  I am definitley having pregnancy symptoms, but nothing too extreme.  I have had some nausea throughout the day, but have not had to throw up, which is fine by me!

I am going home to Louisville this coming week for a few days.  I am very excited to see friends and family, and to share the good news with my friends who do not know I am pregnant yet.  It is way more fun to tell people in person than having to call them up on the phone! It should be a fun and relaxing few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment