Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Belly Button....

has officially popped!! I am an outie now, and it's really weird. You can see it through my shirts!! One of my coworkers said to me the other day, "Oh, look at your cute little outie!" Really, would she be saying that if she had a belly button sticking through her shirt? I don't think so! I tried to get a picture of it. This is the best I got for now (yes, it is a very close up):

My Outie
I am also thinking about getting a sign to wear at work that announces my due date. I really am not trying to complain, I just find myself talking about when the baby is due and if I have a name picked out to all my patients. Too funny!! It's going to be weird when I have the baby, I am going to have to find something new to talk to my patients about. I am guessing I will still talk about the baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment