Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Friday, August 19, 2011

I is for Incredible!

This week's gift comes from my good friend from college, Carmille Elayda. She had the letter I, and spun the message to talk about what an incredible time this is in our lives. And we completely agree! We have approximately 2 months to go - I am 30 weeks today! She got us a travel pod system, which includes a traveling case for pacifiers, baby bottles, and a changing pad/diaper carrying unit. The colors are great! It will be a perfect addition to our diaper bag whenever we get it (hint, hint!!) Haha, just kidding! We are seriously very appreciative of all the fantastic gifts we have been getting from week to week. Here is a picture of the gifts:


Other than that, nothing too much to report this week. We are still busy getting the house together for our little addition! We cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment