Welcome To Our Blog!

We are pleased to announce our first baby will be brought into this world around October 28, 2011! This is my first attempt at making a blog, so please bear with me through the process. This seemed like the perfect place to document it all, so here goes nothing!

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Nursery and The Letter R

This week's letter is R, for baby g-i-R-l! Good friends from Louisville, Kelly Underwood and Chris McGarvey, were paired up this week. They got an extremely adorable mommy and me robe set. My robe is monogrammed with my initials, and baby girl's robe is monogrammed with an S. And the wrapping job was spectacular as well! Wrapped in our nursery colors pink and green. Here are some pictures:






We are also just about finished with the nursery! It just needs some finishing touches.







Last, we had a dr's appointment this past week. Everything is looking good with baby. I am still measuring small at this point, but baby's growth is still right on target! Based on the femur bone, head, and stomach measurements, she is in the 59th percentile. I am 31 weeks pregnant now. We are getting so close!!

No comments:

Post a Comment